What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A membership site for aspiring writers
- Amanda Boyarshinov January 6, 2014 at 5:21 pmJust registered and look forward to the challenge and the community.Reply
- Ability to view the Events, Member Books, Videos/Trailers and Help An Author Out (HAAO) sections of the 12 x 12 Forum
- Juliana Lee January 6, 2014 at 7:47 amThanks Julie. I can’t wait to start my Shel Silverstein membership!Reply
- Amanda Smith January 7, 2014 at 10:17 amHi Julie, I signed up yesterday and am super excited to get started!Reply
- Full access (view and post) to the Main 12 x 12 Forum and Critique Connect (where you can find critique partners)
- FULL (view and post) access to the BRAND NEW Marketing and Platform-Building sections of the Membership Forum. G
- patientdreamer January 12, 2014 at 11:06 pmYay, Found the page. Off to join up. Hoping for a Golden year!Reply
- Cate February 1, 2014 at 12:16 amI’m in! What do I do now?Looking forward to the challenge.CateReply
- http://erikammon.blogspot.com/ January 30, 2014 at 6:06 pmI think I’m going to be signing up Reply
- pathaap November 29, 2013 at 9:34 amLooking forward to being part of this wonderful group again!Reply
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 12 x 12 scores 72.23/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://12×12challenge.com/membership/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is USD99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: 12×12challenge.com you’ll also be taken through to 12×12challenge.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)